Nothing like a weekend of gaming to leave you needing sleep, chocolate and extra dice.
We had a blast, and are so thankful for all of you coming out to help us tell excellent stories.
I especially want to thank:
- Joe - You make sure Living Forgotten Realms games happen.
- David - So glad to have you muster support for Pathfinder.
- Adam - Always manage to find every player a seat at a fun game.
- Alisa - Taking care of the most vital machinery of the convention: HQ.
- Michael - Publicity, dealers, social media, prizes, sponsors... wow.
The AnonyCon Team looks forward to 2012 and happily awaits your feedback, so tell us what was fun, what could improve and what your favorite quotes were from 2011!